Tinsukia again falls in the deep grip of gas leakage erupting in sparks of fire. In yet another forecast of impending danger of gas leakage, the local in Hilikhaguri have noticed fire a week after they saw high levels of natural gas emissions in their fields. They came to see some sparks of fire in the field on Wednesday night in the evening. The villagers are afraid of devastating gas leakage in the area and even to burn fuel even to cook food in their houses. Same it happened in the nearby Deohall teas estate as well. The residents of the village blamed the nearby Oil India refinery for not paying any heed to their complaints. The villagers feel that the company should look for a long term solution to their problem instead of sending a safety officer. They alleged that police rushed to the spot several hours after they left the incident to their notice.