Sensation Prevailed in Nilbagan under Hojai District, as one youth died of electrocution, while working at his home on Wednesday evening.
The youth is Muna Ahmed(22), s/o Nazrul Isam. The family immediately rushed him to Nilbagan Adarsha Hospital but Doctors declared him brought dead.
Meanwhile, Murajhar Police got the information. They reached at deceased home and took the body in their custody and sent to Nagaon Civil Hospital for Postmertem.
Nilbagan Yuva Samaj's Covenor Basit Alam Choudhary condoled the sudden demise of Munna Ahmed. A pall of gloom descended in the area.