Federation of Industry and Commerce of the North Eastern Region (FINER) is organizing North East Skill Conclave on February 3-4 at NEDFi Convention Centre, Guwahati.
The main objective of the Conclave is to disseminate appropriate information to the prospective investors and investment partners from the region regarding Government of India’s thrust area. The Conclave will revolve around presentations and interactive panel discussions on the various aspects of the importance of ‘Skill Development & Entrepreneurship initiative challenges and way forward, followed by a one-to-one interaction between Ministry officials, Industry captains and Participants from various States/Countries.
The expected participants profile for the Conclave would be Policy Makers, Various Departments of NE states, Ministries of Government of India, Development Organizations and Entrepreneurs, Entrepreneurship Development Organizations, Trade and Industry Association, NGOs, Community Organizations, Skill Training Institutes, University and Colleges, Bankers, Financial Organizations, Investors, Industry Captains and Diversified Business Persons .
The relevant topics which will be addressed during the plenary sessions of the North East Skill Conclave are the following:
- Transforming India’s Skill Development Landscape - Various new initiatives in India
- Entrepreneurship, self employment and Producer Companies: Solving the demographic challenge using a multiplier effect
- Experience Sharing by Skill Institutes of Assam
- Partner State Session: Implementation Challenges – The way forward
- All Sector Skill Council presentation for Skill Trainers & Service Providers
- Formal Vs Skill Education
- Building the Rural Economy in the North East – Agriculture/Handloom/Handicraft: ground level experience of 5 successful models and their creators/ founders
- Skill Development in the Assam – lessons so far, vision for the future, Our 2020 Goal