Skip to content Skip to navigation

Food poisoning in Chaparmukh

Over 50 people have fallen ill after consuming grams at a religious function in Nagaon district on Thursday.

They, mostly, complained of stomach ache and started vomiting hours after they consumed Prasad of grams and pulse at a religious function organized at a house in Chapormukh area on Thursday.

Then they were rushed to the Nagaon Civil Hospital where they are undergoing treatment.  

 

Author info

AT News's picture

Assam Times Staff. editor@assamtimes.org

Add new comment

Random Stories

AASAA ready for armed defence

24 Dec 2014 - 6:06pm | Mithun Baruah
AASAA threatens to take up arms for self defence if Delhi and Dispur fail to ensure their safety and security. Margherita AASAA unit president Ramanus Lakra told Assam Times that they have hardly any...

Dyke reconstruction in progress

6 Sep 2015 - 7:00pm | Hantigiri Narzary
Workers deployed in a dyke reconstruction project have been sparing no pain to complete the task in time. The reconstruction of the ravaged Jharabari dyke of the river Saralbhanga in Kokrajhar...

A concept for permanent flood solution

6 Oct 2012 - 12:07am | Navin Chandra
The basic approach is to convert Bhramaputra itself into a series of reservoirs. In General the width of Bhramaputra varies between 12 Km to 20 Kms and bed slope is very less, therefore it is...