Skip to content Skip to navigation

Food poisoning in Chaparmukh

Over 50 people have fallen ill after consuming grams at a religious function in Nagaon district on Thursday.

They, mostly, complained of stomach ache and started vomiting hours after they consumed Prasad of grams and pulse at a religious function organized at a house in Chapormukh area on Thursday.

Then they were rushed to the Nagaon Civil Hospital where they are undergoing treatment.  

 

Author info

AT News's picture

Assam Times Staff
Tags: 

Add new comment

Republish

Republish this content

More Stories

BSF, BGB talking border crimes

3 Aug 2015 - 7:11am | AT New Delhi
Trans-border crimes along the Indo-Bangladesh border are set to dominate the BSF-BGB bilateral talks in New Delhi beginning on Monday.Sources told Assam Times that both sides are waiting to sign a...

ABSU, NDFB-P, PJACBM demand centre’s intervention into Gorkhaland situation

18 Jun 2017 - 8:39am | AT Kokrajhar Bureau
The All Bodo Students Union(ABSU) and its allied movement group National Democrtaic Front of Boroland-Progressive(NDFB-P) and Peoples Joint Action Committee for Boroland Movement(PJACBM) demanded...

Dutta ensures fence mending rally!

11 Jan 2015 - 9:12am | AT Political Bureau
Dissidence against Chief Minister Tarun Gogoi is likely to summarily stop if Sunday’s huge rally in Guwahati is any indication.Calling it a fence mending rally, party insiders told Assam Times that...